Jelly Roll Geeked Out Over Emma Roberts at the CMT Awards | TU9B384 | 2024-04-09 13:08:01

New Photo - Jelly Roll Geeked Out Over Emma Roberts at the CMT Awards | TU9B384 | 2024-04-09 13:08:01
Jelly Roll Geeked Out Over Emma Roberts at the CMT Awards | TU9B384 | 2024-04-09 13:08:01

Jelly Roll Geeked Out Over Emma Roberts at the CMT Awards
Jelly Roll Geeked Out Over Emma Roberts at the CMT Awards
Jelly Roll Jeff Kravitz/Getty Photographs for CMT

Jelly Roll may be new to the nation awards show scene, however he made a huge impact on the 2024 CMT Awards on Sunday, April 7.

Jelly Roll, 39, was nominated for Video of the Yr, Male Video of the Yr and CMT Performance of the Yr, taking house the trophies for all three. To have fun his musical achievements, he stepped out at Austin's Moody Middle with wife Bunnie XO.

Throughout the awards ceremony, Jelly Roll also made it clear that he was a fan of everyone else by giving out free hugs, singing along to the performances and extra.

Maintain scrolling to revisit Jelly Roll's greatest moments from the 2024 CMTs stage:

Getting Inside His Head

Host Kelsea Ballerini poked fun at awards show lip reading from the Golden Globes and the Grammys by having CMT attendees narrate their internal monologues.

"You recognize typically the digital camera simply lands on you and other people misinterpret your reactions. Trust me," Ballerini explained. "You could assume you realize what's happening in our heads, however you don't. So proper now, we're going to seek out out what the celebs in our viewers are really considering. That's right, we're reading minds in here."

Jelly Roll Geeked Out Over Emma Roberts at the CMT Awards
Jelly Roll Geeked Out Over Emma Roberts at the CMT Awards
Jelly Roll Rick Kern/Getty Photographs for CMT

After Lainey Wilson and Chase Stokes, Ballerini's boyfriend, delivered their thoughts, it was Jelly Roll's flip.

"Now we all know, Mr. Angelo Rollingsworth [is my real name]," the singer, whose authorized moniker is actually Jason Bradley DeFord, joked.

Moments later, Keith City revealed that he wanted to sit next to Jelly Roll through the ceremony and internally proclaimed that he was "not completely satisfied." As an alternative, Urban, 56, was seated subsequent to Buc'ee's mascot Bucky the Beaver.

The Best Red Carpet Fashion From 2024 CMT Music Awards

Moody Middle is the New Barbie Dreamhouse

Ballerini had a number of wardrobe modifications through the present, together with one look the place she wore a reproduction of Margot Robbie's cowboy-inspired Barbie jumpsuit and hat. She proclaimed that she is "Nation Barbie" and had an concept for who could possibly be her "Bizarre Barbie" — Jelly Roll.

"Bizarre Barbie" is the identify of Kate McKinnon's film character, referring to a doll that had been performed with (and thus, beloved) so much.

Jelly Roll Geeked Out Over Emma Roberts at the CMT Awards
Jelly Roll Geeked Out Over Emma Roberts at the CMT Awards
Jelly Roll Kevin Mazur/Getty Photographs for CMT

Everyone Gets a Hug From Jelly Roll

Ballerini targeted on Jelly Roll in another one among her internet hosting segments.

"A part of being a number is I get to offer good news and dangerous news. So, I do have some dangerous news for the celebrities in the audiences: There are not any present luggage tonight, I do know, I know," she stated. "But, we do have one thing method better that I may give out proper now. Prepared? A hug from Jelly Roll, come here, baby! Greatest hug ever! It's an award in itself."

After Jelly Roll and Ballerini embraced, she asked if anyone else "needed to get in on this motion" too.

Jelly Roll and Bunnie XO, More Couples Pack on the PDA at CMT Awards

"Maintain on, Gayle King's getting a hug!" Jelly Roll exclaimed. "Ashley [McBryde]'s getting a hug. Cody [Johnson] will get a hug. But, Gayle King gets a hug! Gayle King, how was that hug?"

King, 69, instantly asked for a follow-up cuddle.

"Yes, that is superior! Anybody else need one? I'm giving hugs at no cost," Jelly Roll added before watching Ballerini hug the TV journalist. "A Kelsea and Gayle hug? Let me tell y'all something. I am excited to inform y'all proper now, I'm lost. I just needed to hug someone once more. You'll be able to't get me hugging individuals and then cease."

Jelly Roll Geeked Out Over Emma Roberts at the CMT Awards
Jelly Roll Geeked Out Over Emma Roberts at the CMT Awards
Jelly Roll Kevin Mazur/Getty Photographs for CMT

After the cuddling phase, Jelly Roll helped Ballerini introduce "our good friend" Lainey Wilson, whom they "both like to demise," and her efficiency of "Nation's Cool Again."

He's a Winner

Jelly Roll gained CMT Performance of the Yr for his rendition of "Need a Favor" finally yr's awards show. After giving Bunnie XO, 44, a candy peck, he walked up on stage.

Jelly Roll Geeked Out Over Emma Roberts at the CMT Awards
Jelly Roll Geeked Out Over Emma Roberts at the CMT Awards
Jelly Roll Hubert Vestil/Getty Photographs

"I really like you, Austin, Texas! This can be a moment I need to take to thank the fans for every part they've completed for me. I need to thank God, I need to thank my lovely spouse and my daughter, who's at house," Jelly Roll stated in his acceptance speech. "One yr ago, I was invited to perform at my first awards show and I walked on this stage and I sing 'Need a Favor' for the primary time on national television right right here. And what I'm emotional about is in that last yr, you might have modified my life in every approach. I might have never thought my life could possibly be modified."

His speech then took a less critical tone, adding: "I stand here tonight a person that plans to celebration on 6th Road and go to the comedy mothership! I'll so long!"

No. 1 Fan

Jelly Roll Geeked Out Over Emma Roberts at the CMT Awards
Jelly Roll Geeked Out Over Emma Roberts at the CMT Awards
Jelly Roll Kevin Mazur/Getty Pictures for CMT

Brooks and Dunn, Sammy Hagar and Wilson, 31, teamed up for a special tribute to the late Toby Keith, who died earlier this yr. Jelly Roll and Bunnie XO stood up the complete time, singing along to Keith's largest hits. After Hagar, 76, completed his set, Jelly Roll raised a purple Solo cup. (All the crowd and band have been giving plastic glasses, a nod to Keith's track of the same identify.)

Another Win

Jelly Roll additionally took house the trophy for Male Video of the Yr, the place he gave an impassioned and rousing speech.

"To begin with, my brother Cody Johnson, 'The Painter,' that was top-of-the-line music movies I've ever seen in my life. That's my brother in actual life. I really like you, Cody Johnson," Jelly Roll gushed. "Thanks to CMT, man. I couldn't consider it, y'all gave me a chance final yr. I came again this yr on hearth! I'm having one of many biggest nights of my life."

He continued, "But talking of second possibilities, it's important that I rise up right here tonight and characterize these [who] are on the lookout for second possibilities. The youngsters … down here in the Austin juvenile detention facility are watching this tonight. I'm cheering y'all boys on. You possibly can beat this. You possibly can change. You possibly can flip it round, I promise you. I as soon as heard a person say, 'Don't change till the ache to remain the same is bigger than the pain it takes to vary and that's what it takes.' I really like you, Texas!"

2024 CMT Awards: Complete List of Winners

Ready to Get together

When King took the stage later that night time to present Female Video of the Yr, she revealed that she just had one other interplay with Jelly Roll after their now-viral hug.

"Jelly Roll's going to be on [CBS Mornings] stay tomorrow morning, and I just saw him backstage and stated, 'Jelly, please don't keep out too late,'" King stated. "He stated, 'I can't make no promises, Gayle. I can't make no guarantees.' I just adore him."

When Jelly Roll gained Video of the Yr, he responded to King's remarks. "Gayle King, I'm gonna be just a little late within the morning," he added. "We're gonna social gathering, Austin. Let's go!"

Clean Sweep

Jelly Roll gained every award he was up for on Sunday, which even stunned him.

"Billy Bob Thornton simply gave me my third trophy of the night time, y'all," he stated after earning Video of the Yr. "Cody Johnson, I'm not gonna inform you anything up right here I don't inform you on the telephone: You're my favourite cowboy ceaselessly and ever and one among my greatest buddies in the enterprise, I really like you, brother. Kelsea Ballerini, you understand what I think of you too, woman. You go, baby."

After thanking his workforce and fans, Jelly Roll proved to be husband objectives.

"My lovely wife, Ms. Bunnie DeFord, I'm blessed to have you ever as a companion," he gushed to Bunnie, who was then tearful from her perch in the crowd. "You find magnificence in broken issues and I really like you."

High Fives for All

Jelly Roll concluded his stay performance, which wrapped up the show, by high-fiving members of the gang as he walked down from the stage.

He Was Super Relatable Geeking Out Over Emma Roberts

Jelly Roll couldn't maintain his cool when he realized Roberts can be presenting on the awards present. In a video shared by way of CMT's official TikTok, the musician might be seen freaking out over the AHS star attending the ceremony. "Emma Roberts? Dude? Did you see Emma Roberts? We gotta get an image," he whispered to Bunnie XO earlier than the show.

Once the purple carpet kicked off, Jelly Roll discovered himself next to the actress. "You're the only individual I requested to satisfy. Literally, I swear," he stated whereas the duo posed for pictures. "I'm Jelly Roll, I make music. I'm sorry, I'm f—king you up. I'll do it off the carpet."

#jelly #roll #geeked #over #emma #roberts #cmt #awards #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/oKSw0Oc Source: MAG NEWS

 

JAST MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com