Tottenham vs Qarabag - Europa League: Live score, team news and updates as Ange Postecoglou's side get their European campaign underway

New Photo - Tottenham vs Qarabag - Europa League: Live score, team news and updates as Ange Postecoglou's side get their European campaign underway
Tottenham vs Qarabag - Europa League: Live score, team news and updates as Ange Postecoglou's side get their European campaign underway
18:45Wet, wet, wetJust like the rock band, London is wet, wet, wet... I'm hoping the majority of readers know who I am on about. If you don't, look them up. The rain is hammering down in London, the either is truly awful. I think summer is now officially over. Luckily for many fans, they haven't even reached the ground yet to be affected by it. It's the small wins.
More >> https://ift.tt/scYB5Lr Source: MAG NEWS

 

JAST MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com