'This is what I imagine Sony execs were saying before the PS5 Pro reveal'

New Photo - 'This is what I imagine Sony execs were saying before the PS5 Pro reveal'
'This is what I imagine Sony execs were saying before the PS5 Pro reveal'
If walls had ears… (Credits: AFP/Getty Images)A Reader's Feature tries to imagine what the boardroom discussions at Sony might have been like over the last couple of weeks. A fictional (yes, definitely fictional) multi-billion dollar games company outlines its plans for the future CEO: What have we got for the rest of the year and beyond? HENCHMAN: One of our developers want to make something unique, with stunning animation and a compelling core gameplay loop that reminds gamers why they love games so much in the first place.
More >> https://ift.tt/BqK75Nc Source: MAG NEWS

 

JAST MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com